Cloud computing has managed to establish itself as a proven alternative for internal IT. Companies benefit from flexible provision of resources, high availability and security that can rarely be achieved with in-house resources, low upfront investment, usage-based invoicing and secure IT operation by experienced experts.
Companies no longer have to purchase software licences exclusively themselves, but can also use all modules – from accounting to fee invoicing – from the cloud. The invoicing is done per user.
These services are provided at the Rhenus data centre in Holzwickede, Germany, so that we can guarantee the highest level of security and confidentiality, even for the most sensitive data. Our data centres are designed for a high level of information security and high multilevel availability.
- Provision of services in German data centres
- State-of-the-art cloud computing solutions, e.g. as software as a service
- Change management and consulting
- Hosting services for customer applications incl. support services
- Purchase or monthly rental of software licences
- Full cost control with individual cost limits
- Guaranteed high availability
- Proven data protection mechanisms, ISO27001 certified