FTZ solutions for your foreign and domestic goods
Our in-house team of licensed customs brokers are specialised in submitting FTZ entry documentations and more. Moving cargo to an FTZ allows you to locate your products closer to your customers, thereby increasing speed to market.
Our FTZ warehouse is strategically located in Miami, Florida, which is a gateway into Latin America (LATAM) and a platform to develop connections between Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Benefits of the Foreign Trade Zone
- Cost savings for the importer as admissions to the zone are covered under FTZ operators’ customs bond
- Duties are due only upon entry for consumption
- Foreign and domestic goods may be placed in an FTZ and can remain for an indefinite storage
- State and local inventory tax may be avoided if a foreign good and a domestic good is destined for export (if applicable)
- The tariff rate may be determined either at time of admission into an FTZ or when they leave the zone at the users’ discretion (some restrictions apply)
- Additional activities may be performed in an FTZ for bonded cargo that are otherwise not allowed in other bonded warehouses