As a logistics service provider, the welfare and the health of our employees are our central assets. Our holistic approach therefore focuses on technical possibilities and procedural processes, followed by individual safety behaviour and occupational safety culture. We analyse potential hazards in the work environment and processes in order to create safe solutions and implementable conditions, as well as occupational health and safety rules. The implementation of the defined requirements and documentation takes place using tailor-made in-house IT systems. Learning and exchange systems strengthen accident prevention and improve occupational health and safety organisation.
That is why we see the protection of life and health of our employees in our health and safety policy. However, the policy also covers the entire spectrum of measures, means and methods for:
- complying with legal, regulatory and other requirements as a matter of principle and therefore as the basis for sustainable corporate success,
- providing healthy and safe working conditions as the basis for avoiding health damage,
- improving and stabilising the health of the employees,
- protecting the physical and mental health,
- increasing the performance,
- maintaining the workforce on a permanent and long-term basis
- promoting job satisfaction,
- rehabilitation and reintegration,
- preventing accidents and work-related illnesses,
- eliminating hazards and minimising health and safety risks by consulting and involving our employees on a partnership basis.
The Health & Safety Service Centre and a large number of branches have already been certified according to ISO 45001. By continuously improving our standards, we are strengthening a management system independent of certification in which occupational safety and health protection are enacted and can have a lasting effect.